“I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn”Albert Einstein (Scientist)
Teacher: Angel L. Vidal-Alonso Lessons: 4/week
- Introduce students to the basics of adult education, including methods, tools and techniques, and from a practical point of view
- The students will learn to use adult education methods, tools and techniques for the design, development and implementation of training activities in NGOs, youth organizations and public and private institutions.
- The concepts behind adult education
- The different ways and approaches to learning
- The syllabus of a training activity
- Training materials and aids
- Facilitators and trainers
- Selection of facilitators and trainers. Team work
- Logistics and organization
- Teaching methods
- Distance & e-learning
- Blended learning
- Evaluating the training/learning processes
The learning methods will include lectures, group work, class discussion based on audio-visual material, handouts, etc. We will also do research and project work, individually and in groups.